LEARN TO CROCHET WITH CONFIDENCE | HOOKY BUDDIES STEP 1 | BASE CAMP FOR BEGINNERS
BASE CAMP BEGINNERS Crochet Course : I’ll take you from picking up a hook to getting your first granny square lap blanket underway in three sessions.
DATE & TIME : Wednesday SEPTEMBER 14th, 21st & 28th | 10 am to 12 Noon
VENUE : Create Some Time, DY8 3YQ. A private, light filled, Stourbridge Studio.
Hooky Buddies Base Camp is a beginner friendly crochet course to support your first steps on your crochet journey. If you learnt to crochet long ago or have been struggling to teach yourself, this course will help you make a solid foundation to build on.
- Three sessions to take you from picking up a hook to getting your first granny square blanket underway.
- All materials provided during the workshop.
- Base Camp Workbook and First Projects Kit to take away.
- Yarn pack for a 24″ blanket with option to go larger.
- First Crochet Tool Kit available to buy for £12 Includes a set of hooks, hook case, yarn needle on a crochet heart and a ball of chunky yarn for practise.
We’ll cover all the basics and get your first granny square blanket underway in three sessions, with a take home pack and lots of follow up support available. I keep classes small to ensure I can support everyone individually.
Look out for your confirmation email within 24 hours of booking. I will send you all the workshop details and a reminder in the run up to the class. I can’t wait to help you get hooking!